The PaperAct Wiki Pages are aimed at newbies and other users to help them learn how to use the system.
PaperAct is a unique device that provides your business with the best possible solution to organise and manage your physical and electronic documents at a very affordable price.
Zero hardware to purchase, no software to install or own.
Streamlining the entire process from document presentment and delivery to processing, payment, filing, storage and retrieval.
We have an excellent new article for new appliance users. See the Getting Started Guide for PaperAct Appliance Users
iPhone / iPad / iOS starter Guide
- PaperAct Case Study: See how Day Surgery derived an exceptional Return on Investments using PaperAct Download
- PaperAct Case Study: Scan to the Cloud using PaperAct Download
- PaperAct Product Description: Download
- PaperAct in the Cloud information sheet: Download
- PaperAct User Guide: Download
How to Use PaperAct
The following section and wikipages describe in details how to user the PaperAct Unit and the PaperAct Web Appliaction. You will note that different versions of the Unit might have their specific pages. Click here to learn How to Use PaperAct.
Major Software Release - User Notes
In this section we put together a list of new features and bug fixes related to each major release:
We are performing a software upgrade to PaperAct. Please try again later...we should be back very soon.